Recognition of Certifications
Jawaharlar Nehru Technical Center-Board for Skill Development has received recognition /memberships from various Government Institutions & International Organizations. Some of them are as follows:-
JNTC-BSD offers NON Academic / NON UGC / NON AICTE / NON Paramedical Courses.
- Registered with NCT, Delhi, GOVT OF INDIA
- Certifications are regd. with MHRD, GOVT OF INDIA (CR ACT)
- Registered with Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt Of India (CR Act) - formerly with MHRD.
- Registered with Planning Commission, GOVT OF INDIA
- Having ISO 9001:2015 from Singapore body
- Education Member for NBQP, Quality Council of India
- An Autonomous Body.
- Corporate Member for National Safety Council.
- Membership with Guide Star India.
- Accepted for Employment Registration as per the DGE & T letter No- DGE-U-11011/1/2018-EE-1 dated 11th January, 2018
- Membership with Fire and Security Association of India
- Membership with Early Childhood Association
- Institutional Member with Computer Society of India
"All of us do not have equal talent. But all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.” – Bharat Ratna Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam, former President of India and Missile Man of India
´You are the creator of your own destiny”- Swami Vivekananda
“Our mission is skill development. There can be no development with a satiated system” – Shri Narendra Modi ji, Prime Minister of India
Acceptance of our certifications
Our Certifications are accepted Globally and based on the Notification by Central / State Governments
JNTC-BSD appeals to all our viewer / centers / students NOT to compare with any other skill development organizations as JNTC-BSD is an Independent Autonomous Body and having its own Strengths. JNTC-BSD believes in transparency in approvals, approach, service to our Valueable Centers / Students. JNTC-BSD requests all viewers / centers / students to beware of any rumors, false assurances etc. Any information about JNTC-BSD receives please report to nearest Center / Coordinator / directly to us by mail / post .
ANY ONE WRONGLY / BADLY CANVASING AGAINST JNTC-BSD WILL BE TAKEN APPROPRIATE ACTION LEGALLY